THE QUOTE OF THE DAY .

The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Children are the same everywhere. How to fix the hair of your baby in the picture with photoshop

Children Everywhere are almost the same."A child is any human being below the age of eighteen years .

The child must have 
  • Freedom of speech
  • Freedom of thought
  • Freedom from fear 
  • Freedom of choice and the right to make decisions


You know, they likes to play all the time, and you can not stop that ,and I like to much that kind of pictures that record all the nice memories of young kids.  
I got a picture for my granddaughters really the picture was very bad in everything I  do not like its hue and color cast .  
The girl was playing and her hair was coming up and the light was not enough ,and I think the resolution of the camera was law [ mobile camera]. I  thought that what I was looking for to adjust.


 That is the original picture that I do not like .

I liked her innocent face and calm smile . 



That is the fixed picture. 

The look of the picture differs very much. 
I removed the color cast and I gave it different look with the frame .I wanted the frame to be simple like her.
I chose the colors to match her closes and to give the happy feel of childhood. 

 How to fix that picture? 
  1. The first step to fix the hair ,go for filter menu and choose Liquify then select the  Forward Warp Tool and adjust it as shown in the diagram and push gently inside to control the hair .You can also use the pucker tool  .It works like suction sucking the pixels inside .Be careful don't distort the pixels of the picture around the area you like to fix. 
  2. The second step is to adjust the color .Open the Adjustment Panel and do the following.


  • Apply the levels adjustment layer , to remove the color cast.
  • Apply the Brightness and Contrast . 
     3.  Add frame to the picture if you like.
     4. Save your work.


Thanks
Manal Raafat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.

Arts Of Photos Feed Headline Animator

Like