THE QUOTE OF THE DAY .

The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Mother's Day With Card Designing


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Today is the mother's day in Egypt . 
Happy mother's day for all the Egyptian mother's and all the mothers everywhere .


I had designed more cards for that special occasion .I hope you will like it .
I am offering the cards as a gift for all the mothers in Egypt and everywhere .












I hope next year will be more quite and peaceful, full of love and hope, for all the mothers everywhere .
 For all the sons and daughters I am reminding you to go to your mothers and offer them a nice gift with a kind smile from open heart .Remember what your mother did for you.

With my love and hope of better future for all of us.

Happy Mother's Day

HOW TO DESIGN THE CARD?

The blue card 

  • Open new transparent document in photo-shop . 
  • Fill the layer with the color you like[ Edit -Fill] and apply filter to it [ Filter- Texture and chose the one you like]. 
  • Add the picture you like here I added flowers I had designed before with illustrator [symbol panel ] and grouped it together ,then save it in PDF and open it in photo-shop. 
  • You can add the picture of your mother so it is really for her . 
  • Now add the text you like .
  • Save your work.
Happy mother's day.
Thanks
Manal Raafat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.

Arts Of Photos Feed Headline Animator

Like