THE QUOTE OF THE DAY .

The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Suggestion For The Readers

I noticed that it is so long to make a post then follow it with Photoshop lesson or application.
I noticed also that it might be confusing for the reader.
So I had decided to make the Photoshop lessons, and applications separate from the other posts for general knowledge ,and history and other topics.


My aim is to make it easy and not boring for you .


If you like the idea its OK ,but if you do not like it please leave a comment . 


If you like to read about any topic please write for me to help you and try to write about it.


Also if you had any request or question about Photoshop please write for me .


Thanks a lot for all of the readers, for your support.
MR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.

Arts Of Photos Feed Headline Animator

Like