THE QUOTE OF THE DAY .

The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Adjusting The Dull Photos With Photoshop.

I don't like the dull photos so I had decided to change the black dull background of the photo of the coloured egg .
I designed many backgrounds ,then I chose two for posting.
I hope you will like them.
   
THE MANIPULATED PHOTO
THE ORIGINAL PHOTO














THE SECOND DESIGN  

How to manipulate ?


  1. Open the photo in Photoshop.
  2. Convert the background layer to normal layer ,so you can manipulate it .
  3. Select the black colour of the background with any way you like.
  4. Copy the selection .
  5. Add a new layer and paste the selection to it.
  6. Add colour with the Paint Bucket Tool .
  7. Add layer style to the new layer .
  8. Save your work.   
Thanks
Manal Raafat
MR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks.

Arts Of Photos Feed Headline Animator

Like